Monday, January 8, 2007

Good riddance Tribeca!

So, I finished off the weekend with another stressful, aggravating, infuriating day at VC trying to clear the bonus. For the first time since before Christmas, I'm posting a down day, although I did clear the bonus, and probably cleared enough of it today to actually cover my losses.

Ended up playing 2000-3000 hands (I have no idea as PT is taking forever to load my hands), and lost about $160 at the tables. It was incredibly annoying again, as my VC account started with $1314, went down to like $1100, then up to a peak of $1546, then back down to where it is now at $1154ish, so the last dip really bothers me, as I was doing well. Oh well, it is all one session, right? And I don't feel as if I played too bad. I'm still not 100 percent comfortable with SH though.

Anyways, I may do another one of the Tribeca bonuses, but it kinda depends on my mood. The play here reaaaaaally drives me insane for some reason, and I'm not very cool to be around. I think if I did it, I'd have to stick to full ring or something, to avoid me losing my mind. However, it would take some extra time, since traffic is small at FR, and the bonus clears faster at SH.

Anyways, I got the $500, and managed to make $154 in the process, so it's not all bad. Might as well look at it from a better point of view. I'd like to blame my poor winrate at VC on running bad, officially.

But, the news here is that we've reached phase one in the bankroll mission already.

With the $500, I've got $1653.98 in my VC account, and still $954.31 at AP, so we are at the total of $2608.29.

So, with that, we cash out $1k, for books, pay off my buddy, and a little bit of extra spending money, depending onthe cost of my books.

So, phase 2 begins Monday, with probably around $1500, depending on how much Neteller and VC screw me on exchange rates. Anyways, phase 2 goes from $1500 to $2500, hopefully, within a week, and then we cash out another $1k to pay off the Visa once and for all. My goal for that one, is to definitely have it done by Jan. 15th. Realistically, it won't be hard. I still have a RB payment of over $600, due to me on that day, so I really only need to win $400ish this week. Like I said, no problem.

Anyways, back to school for a full week tomorrow, ie 15 hours of class/week, and 16 hours of work/week, so I don't know how much poker I'll be getting in, but I'll try to get 800 hands in or something. Adios.

- Zach

3 comments:

TheCinciKid said...

You post a lot on this blog and I don't have time to read it all right now, but I'm adding it to my list of blogs to read, so I'll be back.

I like the poker content and such. However, you need to take down that picture. It's only cool to have a massive picture of yourself distracting the front page of your blog if you're a hot chick. Then it would ok, otherwise it's just wrong.

GL.

-Cinci

Anonymous said...

i think the pic's pretty funny.

i still don't understand this poker shit. for real.

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that I think tha pic's hot ;)