Sunday, January 7, 2007

So tilted - with a happy ending

I was literally going insane tonight. The play on VC is sooooooo effing bad, that I don't even know if I can beat it. Well, obviously, I do know that the worse the play, the more exploitable it is, so that was more tongue-in-cheek than anything, but, WOW, it's amazing there. Today was ridiculous. I was literally tilted the entire day. Now whether or not that really affected my play, I don't know, but what I do know is that it is fricked high-variance there (click for a bigger pic):

Anyways, I somehow won like 4 massive pots in a row, and go to +$100 on the day, and decided to call it quits before I lost my sanity for good.

When is that goddamn Stress Star going to get here from Pokerstars!

While, I know I almost definitely misplayed a few hands due to tilt, and as much as I was tossing some stuff around the room, and furiously typing to Ahson and Dan, I think I controlled my tilt "ok". I did take a bit of a break, got some air, and went back at it.

Since the hand histories at Tribeca are ridiculous, I'm not gonna go into any hands, so, long story short: 1281 hands, +$129.87 according to PT, which is definitely wrong. I've been having a ton of trouble with PT and VC, as both are super lagging, and VC freezes a ton. And, like I said, VC is gay in the way of the hand history, so it probably missed something. Now that I think of it, it could have been when I slammed the lid down after AK <>

Anyways, BR update:

AP hasn't changed: $954.31
VC, at the top of the rollercoaster, for now: $1218.51

TOTAL: $2172.82

I may put a few hundred hands in at AP before bed, since I slept until 4 pm today, and I'm not tired yet, lol. I'll update that, if I do.

As always, leave comments, let me know that someone is reading :)

- Zach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.